Saturday, November 27, 2010
Colleen Here
The holidays have been fine, but a bit scary. We introduced Cindy as Jill's roommate, but also as my boyfriend. I didn't want to have to keep my distance from him the whole time. It occurs to me that Cindy really has to step up her game. She does exactly what I tell her and she wears dresses, makeup, and heels just as she's told, but she doesn't get it. Sometimes, I want her to be manly and I let her know when I want that, but for the most part seeing her as Cindy is very exciting for me.
I want her to start dressing to please me. Yes, I mean some great lingerie (though the recent VS catalog was a real disappointment), but I also mean wearing a dress I like and making an effort to dress in a way that pleases me. I made a deal with her as far as lingerie goes that if she buys something to seduce me, I will buy something equally sexy to seduce her. We'll see how that goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You Ladies sure have been quiet. Please keep us up to date with Cindys progress Miss Colleen. Do your parents know that Cindy dresses also? Or was that kept quiet? I know Cindys parents are in the loop, kinda. I'd love to know what Miss Kristine has been doing with Jill too. LGB
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you have all the power in this relationship, so if you want Cindy to dress to please you, it seems like all you have to do is to demand it. One way to do it: tell her that you want her to dress to please you (give her details about what to do if she's clueless) and that you may or may not come by at a certain time to see; keep doing it until she gets it down. I bet there is one outfit or feminine activity that she really hates, so you can threaten her with that if she doesn't comply or meet your standards. It's harder, of course, if you want her to do it voluntarily, but the above method should eventually habituate her to doing it whether she wants to or not. Also, you're right about the latest VS catalog...boorring! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteIts great to hear things from your perspective. I'm sure we'll all be curious as to how Cindy does with "seducing you". Please keep us updated and I'd love to see what lingerie she does purchase. Keep up the good work.:)
ReplyDeleteDanielle
So, anything to report from the 'sexy seduction' world? I hope finals went well for you Ladies. Can't wait to hear about Christmas at home. Merry Christmas. Lgb
ReplyDeletei lOve your blog and all the well written blogs connexting you girls. Thank you for sharing and Inspiring.
ReplyDeleteK.c.