Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Xiu...Again
Have you ever given somebody a present that you thought was really great and it turned out to be kind of junky? Xiu is starting to quality for that category. She's been behaving herself for 2 weeks now, but she's been a lot more trouble than we ever expected her to be. Xiu is lovely and makes a very convincing girl. She also definitely deserves this, but she's not made it easy. We may have another sissy as a result of some things she did to try and stop this, but it's a lot of work especially with Xiu taking so much effort to keep in line. I think we are going to have to have a long mistress meeting and decide where to progress. We're getting hit with a ton of snow tomorrow. They've actually canceled classes. That never happens. Stay warm, and we'll have a slightly more optimistic update soon I'm sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

To be honest, I don't have much sympathy. (That comment is not intended to be sarcastic or nasty, just blunt.) After all, what you girls are doing to Roger is completely nonconsensual - even if he does deserve it - and I can't see that he is obligated to make it easier for you.
ReplyDeleteThat said, it is interesting that Xiu is putting up more resistance than any of the others did. Why is that? The differences that come to mind include:
- age; if he's older, then he may have a stronger sense of self and more personal resources to draw upon;
- ethnicity; I have no idea what effect this could have, and I could have imagined it going either way;
- no intimate relationship with any of the mistresses which could provide positive reinforcement.
So, (semi-facetiously) maybe you should find him a girlfriend/mistress!
If this is truly becoming burdensome, then you might want to come up with an exit strategy. For example, if you think that Roger has learned his lesson, you could declare victory and let him go - making it clear to him that you still have a lot of embarrassing evidence you could disclose if he doesn't behave.
I'm very curious about what Xiu could have done that would ensnare another sissy ...
I know it is not your girls style, but it sound to me like she need a good old bare bottom spanking.
ReplyDeleteWoud be soo embarringsing for her.
Ziggi
Considering Amber's strong reaction after she was paired up with Jill and things got romantic, I'm sure it's just a matter of time before Xiu gets over that initial confusion and comes to terms with what a wonderful privilege it was to have that experience. And from there, it's just a short step to Xiu sharing the same beautiful experience that Amber shared with Xiu. Hopefully that isn't just wishful thinking.
ReplyDeleteI'll be eager to hear how things progress!
-MW