Sunday, March 13, 2011

Cindy, Jill, and Katie

One of the reasons we have the sissies keep blogs is so we can read them and see what's on their mind.   It's invaluable for keeping tabs on them.  I sensed something was going on with Cindy already, but it was good to have confirmation.  She's been getting very jealous of all the attention that Katie has been getting, so last night she surprised me with wine, and candles, and she was wearing a very sexy purple teddy laying on the bed when I got home.  It was a wonderful evening for both of us, but about 7 in the morning neither of us could sleep and i explained how I felt about the three men in my life in gradual stages of being women in my life.

Jill, I explain, was kind of a jerk to me growing up. As the only boy he was spoiled and I liked the idea of the shoe being on the other foot.   Dressing him was fun because he was pretty, but also because it showed who had all the control.

Cindy: Is so hot. Her dressing excites and titillates me.   She's the best of both worlds of me and I don't want to give that up for anything right now.

Katie: Katie is my doll and plaything.  Don't take this the wrong way, I care about her and will watch out for her, but while I love the power I have over her and it is erotic for me at times, it's not her that I'm attracted to.

I think he gets it.  After all, he spent the night with me and Katie spent it with Xiu.

4 comments:

  1. oh how i wish i met someone to care for, train and control me in my college days.

    Thanks again for sharing such intimate feelings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is cute that she dressed up and had candels burning for you, you are a lucky girl to have tree wonderfull sissys for you to have fun with.

    Ziggi

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is nice to see the girls together and getting along.

    Maybe they should spend some time together. They could work together and fix their girlfriends a fancy meal.

    then spend a little quality time with their significant others

    ReplyDelete
  4. You seem to have a pretty clear sense of what you want out of these relationships, which is great. A little jealousy from Cindy may even yield some side benefits, as you already seem to be experiencing. As a straight guy, I've always wondered why more women did not use exactly these methods to control the men in their lives---from the woman's perspective, it seems relatively easy and fun to do. Anyway, you seem to be having a great time, and it is a treat to hear how creatively you are approaching Katie (and Cindy and Jill), and I look forward to hearing what you come up with next!

    ReplyDelete