Computer crash has me using Sheila's computer unfortunately. Does anybody on here know anything about computers? It has been going for awhile, but this month it started taking more and more attempts to successfully boot up. Once it booted up it stayed on fine. I got a Windows XP disk, but it crashed even before I could do a rescue install. Is this the end of our computer?
Some wonderful replies to our punishment of Katie. It was so much fun, but I knew a few people would think that we went too far, but what I was surprised by was how many wonderful replies I got supporting me. Just remember this is a college. People are used to seeing some pretty crazy stuff here. Some great ideas in those emails too. I think embarrassment is such a great motivator for sissies. Any help you can give Katie on her shoes or her makeup would be appreciated. I figured it was never too soon to start on makeup and shoes was the next obvious thing to train her on.
Katie is now in panties everyday and in two days will be starting on pantyhose. Be sure to wish her a Happy Pantyhose Day Friday--I wish you could see her blush. That's the best part. Any looks in particular you'd like to see Katie try. We really do need to ger a nice portfolio going for her once I resolve this computer issue. We get all the sissies in wedding dresses, so that's a must. I talked to her tonight about being sure to answer your questions so please ask her some--the more embarrassing the better <wicked grin>
Kathwyn - Thanks so much for your defense of me. I hadn't thought about some of the trash out there, but you're right. It just felt great to read such a strong defense. So far, it's about 12-3 that Katie definitely got what she deserved, but I had her put a poll up just so I could see for myself if people thought it was too much.

Have someone look at the computer to see if the problem is on the mother board or the hard drive.
ReplyDeleteIf the board is the problem, you can put the drive
in another computer and get all the stuff off of it. There are a lot of fixes a skilled computer mistress could do. Bill
Your computer probably has a virus, your data should be fine, if IOU can wtnthe hat drive out and buy a 3.5 inch IDE/sara to USB concertos all the pictures and soca can be saved and you can telos windows xp
ReplyDeleteBest of luck if I was close I wouldn't mind help getting you up and running
Email me if you have questions
Harry_26_78@yahoo.com
I think a school girl is a must for any sissy. You should take her around college or to the mall and ask her which girls she wants to have sex with and then dress her just like the target of her horniness.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a fairly bad virus. Most colleges have a student staffed technical/computer support group. I would check with some IT or CS majors on campus. If your campus has one, they could certainly take care of it for you by formatting your drive, reinstalling Windows, and creating a backup disc of your data.
ReplyDeleteOtherwise, I would suggest doing just that on your own, save what data you want to keep, then boot with your recovery disk in the drive, the bios should boot to disk, if not look for the boot menu option at the bios screen(usually will have the Dell/HP logo and a loading bar with some text that says F5-F12 with different options). Reformat, reinstall, BE REALLY CAREFUL GOING BACK ONLINE.
Run Windows Update a lot, get to back to Service Pack 2 Better yet, use other peoples computers to Download virus scanners, malware removers, firewalls ect. from cnet. With XP, maybe don't even browse online till you get Service Pack 2. Cnet has a good Download guide for new or reformatted computers that I'll link on the bottom. Keep safe.
http://download.cnet.com/8001/2701-19409_4-2-1.html?tag=rb_content;main
You need someone with a computer knowlege on location or take it to a computer shop, it can be so much and you need to try to swich the parts or have the right testing equipment to locate the problem.
ReplyDeleteZiggi
RE: your computer. It sounds like your hard disk may be dying, though I can't be certain of that. I would suggest you have a PC expert look at it. It is impossible to diagnose from your description.
ReplyDeleteRe: Katie - I think youre plan for her is good. Keep up the good work.
I don't think it too much. But it would have been just as interesting to make the now "Katie" Xiu's boyfriend, and demand that they act the parts fully - including kissing, fondling each other *and* sharing a bed. (who knows what goes on when the lights go out? )
ReplyDelete