Saturday, August 28, 2010

Double Dating

Hi All,
Colleen here.  I was really mean to Cindy this week and I'm sure she'll be writing about it later.   As you can see, we had a little bit of a double date  On Wednesday some guys came up to us when we were eating lunch and were flirting and I flirted right back.  I also used my fingernails, feet, and eyebrow to let Cindy know she had better do the same. The result was a double date although, I must point out only one of us wore a dress.  The guys were nice enough though a bit on the dorky side, but it was just such an awesome feeling seeing Cindy on a guy's arm.  I took her into the bathroom with me and let her know that one of us was going to be making out very hot and heavy that night and it was up to her who it was.   The result was that her date had a considerably better time than mine did.  There was a lot of kissing and some of it was open mouth.   Cindy had to be a bit careful with her strapless dress with hands roving all over her, but watching the action unfold got me very hot.  Cindy was well rewarded when we got back home---of course I made her keep her lingerie and heels on.  Tonight we're going to be competing to get phone numbers.  Is it wrong to really enjoy watching your boyfriend flirt with other boys?

The website's commenting setup has been changed so that you don't need an ID to post.  If you do post anonymously though, I'd prefer if you'd make up a name just so we can tell the anonymous people apart.

2 comments:

  1. I like your style. You in slacks and Cindy flashing the skin in her strapless dress is a well used way to remind the sissy of her place. Was Cindy allowed to choose her dress? It looks like the guys were really trying to impress. Ties and fine dining is a lot for a first date. I like the option you offered Cindy. It will be fun following you as you mold your sissy.

    ReplyDelete