Like the song says, "Pimpin' Ain't Easy." This past contest, which was a blast, wasn't just a contest for the sissies, but for us as well. We had to be the ones funneling guys over to our girls for them to get the phone number. If we sent them too fast, the sissy would get blocked because guys would be more hesitant to put the moves on one of them with competition in the area. Our goal was to get them some private time, but to not give them a moment alone. I think all 3 sissies did a very good job. Amber spent way too long on one guy or she would have been right up there. However, the experience gave her some really good experience talking and flirting with guys and she didn't get found out. Cindy and Jill were very competitive all night. Jill has credited her victory to her fishnets, but she's become so skillful at flirting and leading a conversation with a guy. I guess this comes from getting hit on at the restaurant and steering people to make an order so she can get away. More contests are definitely on the way.
Kristine

We haven't heard from you for a while so I thought I would pose a few questions. Are you still content with boyfriends that are sissies? Do you consider them as boyfriends or more as playthings? Most women prefer their men to be masculine. Kristine, I believe this started as vengeance. Are you past that. Colleen, you embraced female dominance once you learned of your brother's fate. Have you always wanted to be dominant in relationships? How much were you aware of this lifestyle? Do either of you date other guys and do you tell your sissies about your dates? Do you think of them as cuckold?
ReplyDelete