Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Hello from Colleen & Kristine

Kristine and I have agreed to giving blogging a chance, but no guarantees.  For now, we're sharing one account and one blog.  I wish that I could promise you that things will be updated regularly, but I can't.  I wish I could give you answers to all your questions about dominating or feminizing guys, but you all probably know a heckuva lot more than we do.  College has gotten so expensive that you're crazy if you don't take advantage of it by keeping your grades up.  There's also the matter of a social life.  I think we both agreed that we would not be spending a ton of our time staring at a computer screen.  We're going to try and share.  We know how lucky we are to have our own little sissies so we will try and dish when we can.  I'm in a unique position dating Cindy and being Jill's big sister (I didn't say older, I said big).  I know the picture I chose doesn't show my face, but I love how my abs look--I don't know why--I can't afford to gain any extra freshman weight.

It was a big decision to post my pictures on the blog.  I guess it's not like I'm doing anything embarrassing.  Of course, the same can't be said of Jill.  She broke up with me because she thought in college she'd have a much better chance at getting into some girls' panties.   Well she was right about that lol.  We seriously have kind of an odd relationship right now.  I agreed in January to go out with her again and give her another chance on my terms.  That means that we're not exclusive.  I don't want to spend college tied down if you will pardon the pun.  Unfortunately for Jill, dressing the way she is means if she's gong to be doing any dating besides me for awhile, it'll probably be with boys.  I do care about Jill very much and I'm looking forward to getting to play with her 24/7 and to spend time with her besides the occasional break now.  Hopefully, between Colleen and I, we'll have a chance to keep things updated fairly regularly.

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck on your freshman year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristine and Colleen.....I love the name of your blog. :) Like so many others, I wish I could enroll! Colleen your abs are fantastic. And Kristine, you look great. As a "follower' I look forward to updates on your education and relationships with Cindy and Jill. If you need help about 'dominating or feminizing' I am sure that you will have many followers who will be happy to offer suggestions.

    ReplyDelete