Wow! Girly got curves. We took Katie's measurements in a form fitting dress that Xiu purchased for her in China Town and she's our curviest sissy yet. I didn't want to give her ridiculously huge boobs, but anything less than a C cup was just too small for her 5'11" frame. I wanted her to have some real curves so I insisted on padding for her hips and ass. She's going to turn heads and believe me I'll put that to good use :)
I have a lot going on and there's a lot to tell you about Cindy and me too. We had a double date that went great. I have to confess that seeing Cindy dancing with another guy is really something I enjoy. I'm trying to figure out how I feel about Xiu and Katie and where I want their relationship going. The position they slept in this weekend with their hands and each other's panties was a surprise to me thanks to Sheila and Amanda, but it's not one I disliked. Thanks for all the offers of help on the computer. New one is coming in the mail and I hope to work on the other one.

You look really great Katie. Your legs are awsome, and you have a really cute face too. The girls have done some amazing things with you.
ReplyDeleteWhoever asked for the maid photos, I agree. I'd love to see you in a maid's outfit.
She looks awesome in that dress. I love a hot woman in these Asian dresses.
ReplyDeleteid give anything to be feminised like katie! It has long been my desire to be completely stipped of the mask i live in every day and become the girl that lied beneth. you are lucky katie to have Kristine & Colleen.
ReplyDeletejealous in Miami
sissy gabriella