Thursday, March 24, 2011
Do I Have the Best Friends or What?
I was surprised to find this video emailed to me this afternoon. They did a great job and I can't wait until we can put together a webpage for Katie. We did a little redecorating and I am now the proud owner of all her male undies and some jeans and other things she won't need as much with more times spent in skirts and dresses. She's wearing a bra, panties, and hose under her clothes now--much more femme than I'm willing to be any of the students in her classes. I'm looking for a little help. I'm trying to think of some fun couples games for Xiu and Katie to play this weekend. Things like when we had them write messages on each other's back. Nothing too explicit, but definitely something to help bring them closer together as a couple.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My, my, my...Katie is looking rather voluptuous these days. I suspect that she is going to need to start practicing fending off male hands in the very near future. Great work.
ReplyDeleteAs for couples games for Xiu and Katie, you could always go with the classic: a lingerie/bikini game of Twister (if so, PLEASE take some pics!). Leg wrestling can be hot without being too naughty (the loser presumably having to do something extra humiliating), or even full out oil wrestling if you don't mind them creating a mess (the sissies would have to clean up anyway, though, right?). But those may be all too explicit for you, so here are a couple other, possibly more subtle options I found elsewhere online:
The Erotic Alphabet Game
One person starts with the letter "A" and has to kiss a body part on the other person beginning with that letter. The other person starts with "B" and so on and so on.
Erotic Game of Love Cards
Take a deck of 52 cards. Assign each card a thing to do. For example, Aces get a kiss.
Shuffle the deck and spread the cards out. You and your partner take turns drawing cards.
Whatever the card says to do, your lover must do.
Bedroom Antics
You will need several small sized bits of card or paper (card is best) to make this playing deck.
Split the paper/card into two equal piles.
On the pile write body parts (e.g. lips, feet, nipples, etc.)
On the other pile write suggestive actions (e.g. kiss, lick, squeeze, etc.) The more unusual the suggestions, the better!
Keep the two piles separate.
Each partner takes their turn to choose one card from each pile, and whatever combination they get they have to perform what it suggests on their partner.
I found these at:
http://www.no-problem-marriage-counseling.com/erotic-games.html
though you could also look here:
http://www.no-problem-marriage-counseling.com/romantic-games.html
Good luck!
1. Let them give each other a bubble bath. (I'd prefer they shower together but that is too explicit.)
ReplyDelete2. Bedtime girl talk. Have them describe their dreamboat guy.
3. Not a couples game but could they dress in their made outfits and entertain . Have friends over (katie has a nice place) to watch basket ball
katie is definately a very pretty sissy !!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Katie looks fantastic. You are now my personal hero for this week.
ReplyDeleteSomething that I dearly love is synchronized breathing in micro blues dancing. Nothing makes you feel more connected to your partner than swaying to a slow song while you are both breathing together with the music. It just makes me melt inside.
I wish I had a video to show you how its done, but with micro blues it can be hard to tell that a couple is dancing. Its all about the connection between the two of you and the music. The best I can do is this...
http://dating.about.com/od/intimacy/qt/fallinloveagainbreathing.htm
...but its much better when done with music.
Blues dancing is so much fun that you and Cindy should try it as well.
Given how fiendishly inventive last weekend's arrangement was for Xiu and Katie, I can't imagine how you could top it.
ReplyDeleteThat said, I'm sure you'll find a way. And I'm looking forward to hearing about it! (Tied wrist-to-leg with their hands in each other's panties? That's seriously brilliant. And what a way to "bring them closer together as a couple!")
MW
One more thought in terms of playing with Xiu and Katie: make them watch some (probably soft-core) lipstick lesbian porn---as straight guys, this will probably rev their engines---and then have them act out some of the scenes themselves. Choose the scenes yourself or let them choose, but if you time it right, it should be very sexually confusing for them...and fun for you to watch.
ReplyDeleteOne cute game might be romantic scrabble where you play scrabble as normal, but each word they choose has to be a word of how they feel for each other. Or maybe you could train them in romantic pole and lap dancing for each other.
ReplyDeleteI think you should have each of them purchase the other nail polish, tempoary tatoos and highlights for their hair. They can spend the evening doing each others nails, tatoos and highlights before being put to bed. The best part would be when they are told on Sunday that they will be remaining as they are for the week. Also have the Mistresses given any thought on taking the sissies out to purchase easter dresses ? I think Katie would look just adorable spending the day in a pink or white lace dress with white opaque pantyhose, matching ballet flats and a sation hair ribbon.
ReplyDeleteThank You both and the gurls for the sites. They are required reading for me now and I must discuss what I learn with my 2 half Sisters everyday.
ReplyDeleteI was raised as a sissy from the age of 7 and a fulltime sissygurl since I was 14. Reading the various steps that the gurls endured brought back so many humiliating memories. At 7, I was wearing girls' panties and lacy anklets to school under my boy clothing. After school, weekends and all vacations, I was in full gurl mode. In some ways being made to be a fulltime sissygurl at 14 was a relief, since I no longer had to hide my daintiness or my sissified boyhood,
My sissygurl life has been extreme. Perhaps because I let my male ego try to "save" me from who and what I really was...a sissygurl.
Once I realized that my Mother and Sisters were smarter, stronger in will and mind and and more powerful than any male I had known, I acceptted that I was a sissy first and foremost and a sissygurl forever. That is when and only when I found balance in my life. So today, at 26, I am grateful to You both and all the gurls for making me proud and happy to be a sissygurl.
Love,
Mindy (MaryJo Bailey)