Well, I had a friend take a look at the computer. His guess is that it's a hard drive and we can just forget about it. My dad built this for me in 2003 when I was in middle school and started needing Jill's computer more and more. I hate losing it and I hate losing all the pictures. Thanks for the suggestion Kathwyn. I'll try to make it work. Cindy got a bit more than tipsy tonight so I put her to bed. I did get some great ideas for Katie from Cindy tonight. I guess nobody knows fun things to do to a sissy better than a sissy.
Next week, Cindy and I have a double date to a semi-formal. I'm really looking forward to it even though Cindy is a bit nervous. I did promise her no matter what happened, I'd be going home with her and anything she did with her date I'd do ten time more with her. I can't wait.
So much planned for our new girl Katie this week or Pantyhose Week as she gets used to wearing hosiery under her male clothes before Bra Week the following week. So much she needs to work on before she can pass in public. Voice and mannerisms are our main focus for the week, but for the sake of her independence she has to learn how to do her own makeup and hair. I really loved the bachelorette store idea. I got some very fun X-Rated ideas for cheap. Wendy will take a look at Katie's hair tomorrow and then she has a shopping experience. As soon as she gets a bit better at passing, I'm going to look forward to taking her out to a bridal shop and seeing her in white. Bridal sessions with our sissies have become quite a fun tradition. Thanks for all the support everybody!
Girls, my job is fixing computers and many times I'm asked to recover data from dead hard drives. I have the software and hardware tools and my success rate is about 95%...If you want to, you can ship the drive to me and I'll try to get the pics and as much of any other data you want onto DVD's or onto sites such as www.box.net
ReplyDeleteIf you're interested, I live in Montreal and you can reach me at: danic_6169@hotmail.com
There's no charge for doing this...Danielle
Colleen,
ReplyDeleteEven if the hard drive is dead, you may still be able to get files (including the pictures - sorry, sissies!) off of it. Have a professional look at it.
Sweetie if it is just the harddrive you can get another and put it in, how ever as it is such an old computer it might not be worth it. But you can fix it with that. You will need to install a new oprationsystem on it, but I hope your dad have the one he used when he put it togther back in 03.
ReplyDelete*hugs*
Ziggi