Tuesday, March 8, 2011
You Guys Rock
I thought I'd win this little debate. I mean why would you follow blogs about guys being feminized if you weren't feminizing guys, but we're over 85% for Erin into Aaron and only 2 votes for let him go. When I checked the results I couldn't believe it! I have a very busy day planned for tomorrow, though the voting isn't over for awhile.
1. I'm making her an appointment with Wendy who will do wonders with that much hair.
2. I'm going to get a few things we need--some beginning panties and a few things for restraining an uncooperative sissy--though I don't think we'll need them.
3. I'm going to have her pose for some pictures we can use on her blog. Yes, I'm going to insist she keep a blog since I'm only getting to do this because of you guys. Definitely going to do a great website for her too.
So does Erin work or is it too much like her real name? I kind of like Katie as a name for her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I like Erin but Katie is nice too.
ReplyDeleteKeep her close to Xiu. Xiu still needs a lover.
Put them in baby dolls and let them have a lezzie sleepover.
Tommy
One vote for Erin. As he was growing up, Aaron has probably had to deal with people hearing "Aaron", thinking "Erin", and assuming that he was a girl. So "Erin" may be especially grating for him.
ReplyDeleteI read another blog where it said the feminine name was powerful in making the sissy really feel
ReplyDeleteit. I vote for Katie. Also, your new sissy has
a great smile. Bill
I think Katie is better for her. You don't want her to think that she is anything other than a sissy, and allowing her to have a name that close to her real name might give her the wrong impression about her situation.
ReplyDeleteKatie sounds cute! And certainly a new name is in order. Looking forward to everything!
ReplyDeleteKatie is definitely more sissy and femme that Erin.
ReplyDeleteMistress Colleen, though I am only a humble sissy, I beg you to train me. I wish to be as feminine as possible and I will submit to any training or discipline you demand of me in order to become a proper young lady.
ReplyDeleteAdd another vote for Erin. Definitely a little hottie.
ReplyDelete